Friday, March 12, 2010

growing up too fast...

Adeline is growing up way too fast! She is getting her top 2 teeth in now and she has started standing on her own. She pulls up to standing all the time the past couple days, she can move along the couch a few steps and yesterday she started letting go and standing on her own for a few seconds yesterday. I wonder how long it will be until she walks?! I just can't believe it! Why do they have to change so much this first year? It's such a precious time. I do love watching all of her new developments happen so quickly though. I guess I'll just have to keep having more babies to enjoy the baby stage:) HA! Not sure how many or how soon. Not this year though...at least it's not in the plan! I would love for Jeremy to be done with school first, but we shall see.


We bought Adeline some Robeez shoes she can wear all the time now. They are so cute...I love them! I feel like I got a new pair of shoes! Shopping for a little girl is going to be so fun for years to come! It's great to have such soft and moldable shoes for her too that will be great now that she's on her feet so much more. I want to get more for different outfits although these will match most just not dresses. Okay enough about shoes! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Relish this time. You are right, it goes by so quickly.

Got to shop with Alicia yesterday, a very rare thing. Someday you will enjoy those precious moments with Adeline as well ;)

Melissa Terry said...

You commented on my blog asking about chemical free sunscreen and the answer is mostly yes :) Mercola has a good product that you can buy online or your health food store will have some good options. You will just want to do some research of elements to avoid and then look at ingredients.

God bless you!