Wednesday, March 3, 2010


This is Pastor Ben and Shelly. I am sure they would appreciate me posting this picture:) This is them enjoying desserts from a wonderful bakery in New Orleans that they took us to. We didn't get a chance to get a picture of Jeremy and I too. Seeing this picture prompted me to want to write about them. They are such a sweet couple. They never cease to amaze me at how often they go out of their way to love on people. They have been there for Jeremy and I countless times. They have come to several big events in our lives when we would have totally understood if they didn't. They care and they show it. They inspire me to be the same way for others! They truly give of their time and it's always a blast when you're with them! I wanted to honor them today!

No comments: