Monday, February 8, 2010

Sunday

We had a great Sunday. I had a close friend from Washington visiting, Stephanie. She met us at church, we hung out during the 2nd service while Jeremy was with the kids and then we spent a long lunch with her. It was such a sweet time. I just love her so much! We forgot to take any pictures though! Then, we headed over to our friends for the Superbowl. What a great time we had! I'm so glad for all of the lifelong Saints fans, that they won! So amazing!

I'm excited for this coming week. I get to see another friend on Tuesday that I haven't seen in so long! Will be great to talk with her!

We did our taxes the other night and we will be getting enough back to pay off all of mine and Adeline's medical bills from her birth and some to save. This is such an answer to prayer! I am so grateful to God for making a way to pay all of this off so it is not hanging over our heads anymore. We can move forward with saving and giving more now! And, we have one last bill that is a bit high to pay off for Jeremy so we will be able to make bigger dents in it now. Not sure if everyone wanted to know our medical bill details...haha...but I don't mind sharing!

No comments: