Monday, August 18, 2008



This is my first time, but I thought I would give this a try. You can post your weekly menus each monday and it reminds you to plan and gives you a chance to see others menus. Just go to orgjunkie.com to see lots of other menus if you want to check it out.

Well, this week there is some fasting going on in my house and we are working on moving into our new house this week/weekend. So, the menu isn't too exciting, but I wanted to start nonetheless.

Breakfasts: organic brown rice cakes w/peanut butter(they are actually good and filling), vanilla yogurt, and cinnamon tea w/Stevia

Lunches: out to eat some, tuna fish w/crackers or wheat bread, egg salad on wheat bread, string cheese, veggies

Dinners: Homemade chili, grilled chicken, mexican night at small group...need more quick ideas for this busy week.

Well, that wasn't too exciting, but I'm hoping it will motivate me to start planning more!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome to Menu Plan Monday! Hope to see you every week!

Have a wonderful week,

Sherry

Anonymous said...

Um, where's the tea with natural honey. Sorry, couldn't resist.

Happy moving!

Stephanie said...

Thanks for the comment!

I love reading other menus! Yours looks great, very healthy (I need to work on that)!

Have a wonderful week!

~Stephanie